• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Would You Date A "Celebrity"?

I would.

Give it a week, it'll go from:
"Who's dating [celebrity]???"
to
"Who's dating Ventruck?!?!?!"

just like this:
rachel-friends-dr-house.jpg

Oddly few - if any actually- have addressed the crux of the question which is would you do it because of the lifestyle change it would entail. For me the women in my life have been, and are, way hotter than any celebrity I can think of so...you know, I wouldn't do it for that reason alone. From the lifestyle change perspective- yeah, sure; I mean it has it's pros and cons like anything. I'm private enough to deal with the inherent almost artificial privacy such a lifestyle entails but also like not only the attention paid to me but more so the attention paid to her when out and about. In that regard you have to be a very secure person- and not jealous...like at all. As a guy you have to be kind of that....strong, secure, confident, non-clingy, non-jealous type who likes...maybe even loves...the woman he's with to get a lot of attention of all kinds. Thinking about it in the abstract that may seem like an easy ask- in reality it's much more difficult.

Last edited:
Back