• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Would you send a serial PENNY in good condition out to get refinished?

Wait till the holidays,people unload stuff to buy other stuff that time of the year, I always try to talk people out of refinishing Frames in good condition if they don't need to. I can save the serial number and it just proves that they are real Oakleys when it's time to sell.

Wait till the holidays,people unload stuff to buy other stuff that time of the year, I always try to talk people out of refinishing Frames in good condition if they don't need to. I can save the serial number and it just proves that they are real Oakleys when it's time to sell.

Oh for sure, some of my frames will just need a tune from you.

What I was trying to get to in my earlier post was what is the donor frame? PC is copper and I doubt that you would turn a copper frame x metal so I was trying to get to the type of frame that you were trying to decide to refinish or not.
Me, I would refinish a PI or PV frame since that would basically be a push but obviously not a copper and probably not a polished.

I hate the thought of refinishing a frame that has a seriel number. I would keep them and add them to your collection or try to sell/trade them for another pair.

Latest Posts

Back