• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-metal demographic question

It's definitely lives up to the hype! Here's what you do when you go to In n Out as a first timer:

1. Don't eating anything all day, trust me...you will thank me later.
2. Grab the following:
  • Double Double Animal Style
  • Double Double Regular Style
  • Animal Fries (see which one you like better of the 3 fries)
  • Fries Well Done
  • Fries Regular Done
  • Neapolitan Shake
  • Lots and lots of special sauce
Try a little bit of each and enjoy your food coma.
Dang, I might have to go out there to try it.

Big 50 this year. Feel old reading these stories, but I've got a 5 year old so have to stay young. Got my first Juliets in '03 in the sunglass store on a cruise. They were to replace a similar looking (not quality) pair of Bolle that had the iridium coating just wipe off. I didn't really start collecting until '15 when I discovered ebay and really got serious when I found this forum a year ago. Surprisingly or not the only place I've seen xmetals in the wild has been at Disney World. Guess people (like me) like showing off their Oaks on Vacation. I've seen R1s, XXs and lots of Juliets there.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Man, ive gotta go out west at some point. lol. In and out sounds good. We have a Five Guys in Clemson, but ive wondered about in and out burger ever since i saw pulp Fiction the first time.
Sounds like i should stop in Colorado on the way for....motivation. lol.
There has to be a few other states along the way?

It's definitely lives up to the hype! Here's what you do when you go to In n Out as a first timer:

1. Don't eating anything all day, trust me...you will thank me later.
2. Grab the following:
  • Double Double Animal Style
  • Double Double Regular Style
  • Animal Fries (see which one you like better of the 3 fries)
  • Fries Well Done
  • Fries Regular Done
  • Neapolitan Shake
  • Lots and lots of special sauce
Try a little bit of each and enjoy your food coma.

There has to be a few other states along the way?
Lol. Yes, there are quite a few....i just meant if i am to attempt that large a binging, ill need motivation. lol.

I'll have to try a Five Guys' burger one of these days.

Just watched "True Romance" the other day... Reminded me a lot of Pulp Fiction. Hit me up if you are ever in central CA @kitcostantino

Be careful of who you meet up with bro.
FB_IMG_1547966424758.jpg

#justsaying

Latest Posts

Back