• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-metal demographic question

Didn't get back into Oakley's until about a year ago. Initially, spending upwards of $300 on metal sunglasses seemed crazy.

Not on par with almost any of you, but on my third set of craziness now. Can't wait to get the Champ's lenses into the R1!

Once @Chris A Hardaway bends low and touches your frames, your whole outlook on possibilities and options changes.

It's religious.

You guys are hilarious! Mmmm double double w whole grilled onions... Fries well done animal style... It's even better than a pretty pair of pennies, almost.

Man, ive gotta go out west at some point. lol. In and out sounds good. We have a Five Guys in Clemson, but ive wondered about in and out burger ever since i saw pulp Fiction the first time.

Man, ive gotta go out west at some point. lol. In and out sounds good. We have a Five Guys in Clemson, but ive wondered about in and out burger ever since i saw pulp Fiction the first time.

It's definitely lives up to the hype! Here's what you do when you go to In n Out as a first timer:

1. Don't eating anything all day, trust me...you will thank me later.
2. Grab the following:
  • Double Double Animal Style
  • Double Double Regular Style
  • Animal Fries (see which one you like better of the 3 fries)
  • Fries Well Done
  • Fries Regular Done
  • Neapolitan Shake
  • Lots and lots of special sauce
Try a little bit of each and enjoy your food coma.

Latest Posts

Back