• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Metal Frame Questions

ItnStln

I should Work at Oakley
I recently saw a coworkers pair of X-Metals, I think they were Juliets, and liked them, however they were on the small side. After looking into what pair of X-Metals are the largest, I learned the X-Squared and Romeo are the largest. Between the two, which is larger? How do the sizes compare? I can't find an exact size though. Will this fit similar to the Inmates? Those seem to be the best fitting frames I've found so far. Also are there any issues or areas of concern that I should look at prior to purchasing a pair of X-Metals?

I would say that the Romeo and the XX are the largest.

Romeo being the largest one I’d say those are “closest” to the inmate

the frames are totally different so the Romeo and XX won’t feel anything like the inmate. Just a close size

I would say that the Romeo and the XX are the largest.

Romeo being the largest one I’d say those are “closest” to the inmate

the frames are totally different so the Romeo and XX won’t feel anything like the inmate. Just a close size

Thanks! So the XX is bigger than the X-Squared? Do you have any idea what the size differences between the three are? I've seen several X-Squared on eBay but few Romeo and XXs. I was referring to size, as I like the Inmates size. I'll check out the Romeo and XX and see what I can find?

6107AE08-BF19-4E94-8C41-A42CB41C5241.jpeg

Latest Posts

Back