• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-metal logo made from mild steel

I get to play with this portable thing
Airgas

Ya same idea ours is a Miller (225?) I think, I’d have too look but it works good! I’ve actually got one of our old Lincoln ones at my house they said it doesn’t work but I have a welder they said didn’t work too and it does. I haven’t had time to try the plasma out yet but hopefully it does work!

I have a pretty cool skull (like 1 1/2” thick) I’ll have to find it to post pic when I get home someday.

When you get home someday? Sounds like me haha never know when I’ll be home unfortunately. Wish there was more money around Maine so I could work around home! Is that your problem too? It’s a nice place to live and vacation but bad place to work!

When you get home someday? Sounds like me haha never know when I’ll be home unfortunately. Wish there was more money around Maine so I could work around home! Is that your problem too? It’s a nice place to live and vacation but bad place to work!
I’m fortunate and have a good job at home, we just get to travel as well :)

I had a bit of free time at work and came up with this. It’s not finished yet it’s just a rough it out right now. I made 2 of them they are about 16 inches long and 4 inches tall. I’m going to clean up the edges on them both so they are nice and smooth. One I plan on sanding the face so it’s nice and shiny then clear coating it ! Other one I’ll probably paint black. I will post more pics as I do more work to them. Let me know what you guys think. View attachment 537217

Nice cut

Back