• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-metal Prescription Questions

I add progressive ($75) and hd lenses ($50) so it runs about $330.

I think single vision polarized are $239. Fuse10 was a coupon code for 10% off. They give you the code if you signup for newsletter. They have also had 20% sales at times.

View attachment 460501 View attachment 460500

Thanks for the tag!

Lady Juliet

XS

R1

They are all trasition glasses and become so dark you can hardly see through them. Good enough to drive in the sun, love to try Fuse but I woulnt trade them since they are in awesome shape

View attachment 460502
Who did the RX on those? I just took my Juliets to my optometrist
this morning to have RX lens put in them. Insurance is paying so I'm not complaining....

Not sure about the USA, but I got a set of single vision tungsten iridium polarised prescription lenses cut at the Oakley lab in Ireland for my Juliets. Unfortunately the Lab in Ireland has now closed but the service is still available from their Lab in Italy. Not cheap at £260, around $360, but worth every penny or cent. You will have to send them the frames as they are now obsolete.

Not sure about the USA, but I got a set of single vision tungsten iridium polarised prescription lenses cut at the Oakley lab in Ireland for my Juliets. Unfortunately the Lab in Ireland has now closed but the service is still available from their Lab in Italy. Not cheap at £260, around $360, but worth every penny or cent. You will have to send them the frames as they are now obsolete.

Thanks! It’s good to have that option

This is very relevant to my interests here, I was told by my optometrist office (licensed Oakley dealer) that they could almost garuntee that they could make lenses for anything I brought them. But I was worried about this, sounds like they can. I would prefer to use them since it's covered by my insurance .

This is very relevant to my interests here, I was told by my optometrist office (licensed Oakley dealer) that they could almost garuntee that they could make lenses for anything I brought them. But I was worried about this, sounds like they can. I would prefer to use them since it's covered by my insurance .

I am sure they can make lens for anything you bring them but like in my case (licensed Oakley RX dealer) they probably won't be Oakley oem lens if they are most Oakleys made before Lux took over. I have a pair of Juliets and Monster Dogs getting Rx'ed as we speak, hope to have them back in 6-10 business days. I will let you know how they turn out..

I am sure they can make lens for anything you bring them but like in my case (licensed Oakley RX dealer) they probably won't be Oakley oem lens if they are most Oakleys made before Lux took over. I have a pair of Juliets and Monster Dogs getting Rx'ed as we speak, hope to have them back in 6-10 business days. I will let you know how they turn out..

Who did you go with to get your RX?

Back