• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-metal Prescription Questions

I have two sets of Fuse for Juliet’s, the colors are not as nice but the lenses work great. Will cost you 300+/-30, depending on polar, progressive, and such.
Zach at Fuse is Awesome got 25% discount on my second set.
Sucks to get old and blind, costly!!!!

Definitely let me know how your rx lenses turn out! I’m probably going with Fuse-rx once I get my frames

I have only tried revant and fuse. Revant couldn't do progressives and Fuse can. I have not tried IKON.

I agree the grey base isn't the best choice, but for me it was grey base or no x-metals, so it's an easy choice. If you don't need progressive then Revant may be a better option if they have different base tints.

For me the turn around time and customer service from Zach is what sold me on the Fuse lense.

Last edited:
I have only tried revant and fuse. Revant couldn't do progressives and Fuse can. I have not tried IKON.

I agree the grey base isn't the best choice, but for me it grey base or no x-metals, so it's an easy choice. If you don't need progressive then Revant my be a better option if they have different base tints.

For me the turn around time and customer service from Zach is what sold me on the Fuse lense.

Revant didn't really have an abundance of options for a base either. I am really curious as to what the lens I ordered are going to be like... I ordered a jade prizm type lens for my monster dogs and a sapphire prizm for my Juliets....

Just picked up another set of RX for my Carbon Blades, 3 sets now, all very nice!

Definitely let me know how your rx lenses turn out! I’m probably going with Fuse-rx once I get my frames
They are great, not sure their base curve is exact, read something about that. I know very little about base curve and glasses, but they work for me.
Highly recomended!

They are great, not sure their base curve is exact, read something about that. I know very little about base curve and glasses, but they work for me.
Highly recomended!

Thanks! I’ve been in contact with both fuse and Revant who say that their base curve is 8 for rx and their photochromatic goes completely clear indoors. I don’t know anything about base curve except that it’s a thing that smarter people than me care about are your glasses photochromatic?

Latest Posts

Back