• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X Metal regrets.

Selling my Carbon blue Ichiro 😭

Yes I remember that, i missed it and i was BROKE :cry:

I traded my XX 24K for a Juliet full Set and cash.
:headbang:
So stupid.
I was jung and needed the Money.

A local dude was selling a mars leather with extra gold and black lens for $400... but I was upset he took off the leather because it was starting to get dirty.
Days after I messaged him because I wanted it and someone else already got it :(

Most of them (missing out on an auction etc) I sorted out later so not very many regrets.

....other than not buying a Juliet 24k at release and having to buy it at a stupid number of multiples of RRP later on :(

When an ebayer was selling multiple BRAND NEW JBRs at auction and selling for high $200s to mid $300s. The matching pair sold for $350, I thought $50 more than my max I though I saved myself $ since he was posting 3-4 at a time and the one with the non matching serial went for around $300.
Ugh.

A couple of years ago when watches were being phased out, I found a copper Minute Machine at the Oakley Vault in Montreal. It was their last watch and were offering a 30% discount. Should have grabbed it when I had the chance but I wasn't into Oakley watches at the time. Still bothers me...

I remember the 24k Xmetals being on the oakley website for $450added to car, then said no way thats too much for sunglasses. lol.
Also missed out on 3 Romeo X-metals on CL for $60!