• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying X Metal XX 24K with matching box, coin, ect

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey guys back on September 24th I was in a severe head on car accident because some stupid bitch ran a red. Not only did she hit me head on she slammed me into a concrete light pole and ejected me out of my 2002 Trans Am WS6 convertible; needless to say my car is toast and unfortunately I have lost my XM24KXX frames, as well as, my Minute Machine. I have zero memory of the accident and the first few days in hospital so I don't know if I lost them both, directly due to the accident or if they were taken at the hospital.

I use these frames as my Rx everyday corrective glasses and I'm needing to replace them. Mine were in pristine condition and I'm looking for the same, with correct box and coin.

EDIT: I may also be interested in a 1st Gen Pit Boss Elite and a Plate 24k (if at all customize black and gold , instead of the white and gold).

Thanks guys!

If you're curious as to what happened, feel free to review my other thread: Looking for some help from the experts

View attachment 542988

View attachment 542989

View attachment 542991

View attachment 542995

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
BUMP_zps6444bf75.png

There are guys on here that can make any XX look exactly how you want it. Might up your chances of getting back in the game if you're willing to do a customization.

Thanks Slojack, but I'd prefer the real deal on my XMXX24K, along with the complete setup: box, coin, ect ;)

I want to amend my post by saying, that if the frame is beat, then I'm not opposed to customization; what's more, if it's not a colourway that's not offered, then again, I wouldn't be opposed to a custom set.

Last edited:
If by 5th gen you mean no serial, ive got one complete. I think its 4th gen as it does not have an sku either. If interested pm me and ill get you some pics.

Oh I didn't realize that all the 5th gens or 4th didn't come with a serial number or sku (4th).

I do prefer a numbered frame, with matching box, ect.

Which generation had a better product QC?

I have a few of each in different models. Personally i feel the later generations are better as the manufacturing process was more refined at that point. I like wearing the later gens. Its all personal preference though. To me if it is a wear pair, the serial doesnt do much for me. No one but you knows you are wearing a serialed pair.

Yeah I feel my friend, but I wear them as much as I like to collect them.

Latest Posts

Back