• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X squared lenses

dave m

Oakley Enthusiast
Evening all, bad day on the O front, whilst getting my nearly new mint x squared out of their bag this snagged and slipped out of my hand. Typically they fell in slow motion and landed lens down on the paving slab taking a chunk out of the centre of the left lens. No sign of any genuine replacements, so has anyone used other brands or options? I'm in the UK as i see some of the replacement companies don't ship here. thanks all

Evening all, bad day on the O front, whilst getting my nearly new mint x squared out of their bag this snagged and slipped out of my hand. Typically they fell in slow motion and landed lens down on the paving slab taking a chunk out of the centre of the left lens. No sign of any genuine replacements, so has anyone used other brands or options? I'm in the UK as i see some of the replacement companies don't ship here. thanks all
PM @Chris A Hardaway and he'll set you straight with a brand new cut set from OEM oakley lenses in your flavor of choice most likely!

I tried calling 'customer service' this morning just to check they didn't have any lenses about. It's been a while since i have had to call them but the customer service appears to of contiued along the same trend, I hoped they would of known what the x squared range was, they hadn't heard of them, seems if it isn't actually on their website (she asked me to check it at least 3 times in a 5 min conversation ) then they really don't know about the products anymore. I did get 3 so far emails asking 'how did we do' before getting this reply:
I'm taking care of your request regarding the replacement lenses for your OO6011-06.

I am pleased to offer you my support.

I have contacted our dedicated team regarding your query. I have been informed that assistance and spare parts for this valuable model is done exclusively via our dedicated spare parts portal.

Unfortunately at this moment the product is not available.

I would suggest you to contact us again in one in a month's time to see if product is available.'

So they either don't have access to the portal, so they couldn't tell or they don't have any but they might in a month...... More money is made if you sell new ones appears to be the complete attitude now.

I tried calling 'customer service' this morning just to check they didn't have any lenses about. It's been a while since i have had to call them but the customer service appears to of contiued along the same trend, I hoped they would of known what the x squared range was, they hadn't heard of them, seems if it isn't actually on their website (she asked me to check it at least 3 times in a 5 min conversation ) then they really don't know about the products anymore. I did get 3 so far emails asking 'how did we do' before getting this reply:
I'm taking care of your request regarding the replacement lenses for your OO6011-06.

I am pleased to offer you my support.

I have contacted our dedicated team regarding your query. I have been informed that assistance and spare parts for this valuable model is done exclusively via our dedicated spare parts portal.

Unfortunately at this moment the product is not available.

I would suggest you to contact us again in one in a month's time to see if product is available.'

So they either don't have access to the portal, so they couldn't tell or they don't have any but they might in a month...... More money is made if you sell new ones appears to be the complete attitude now.
They actually had XS lenses several years ago long after Oakley.com ran out.

If your going to check it out in the future below are the item numbers on the site.

C1BA3D7F-7C05-4673-A792-8B511F08E9E0.jpeg

Hi, I have the X-squared too.
Any recommendations of lenses in the 50€/50$ range?
I purchased some Revant optics lenses some time ago but one lens is scratched and they are very thin, compared to the originals so really do not like them.

Fusedlenses should be about 2mm thick, is that the same as the original ones?

As I'm located in Europe it must be economically viable to get them sent over to the EU.

BR
JHF

Hi, I have the X-squared too.
Any recommendations of lenses in the 50€/50$ range?
I purchased some Revant optics lenses some time ago but one lens is scratched and they are very thin, compared to the originals so really do not like them.

Fusedlenses should be about 2mm thick, is that the same as the original ones?

As I'm located in Europe it must be economically viable to get them sent over to the EU.

BR
JHF
Around 50 you can not get OEM lenses.

This would be the second best choice:

Non polarized

Polarized

That is a bit steep. 104 USD delivered to me including tax.
If you need x squared lense and OEM it will be hard. But you can get oakley lenses and than to have them custom cut. Find some good optician and they can do it for you if you bring frame and the original lens. And if your are in EU just go to oakley.com, search for straightlink replacement lens and get any of those lenses, straigthlink has the same BC as XS. Right now they have a 50% on some lenses like 24k Iridium Polarized so you can buy them for 55euros :). You will most probably get free shipping. Your optician would probably charge between 10-40euro. Mine does it for 10 :). You might even have the etching on the lenses saved.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back