• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

XM/Ruby Penny

beau1890

Forum Counsel
Premium Member
Been looking for a while for some at the right price just to get closer to my personal "complete" list. Thanks to @Alternative for these beauties. I'll be getting some new lenses cut from my replacement stash at some point since these have some swirls but the frames are just great.
20220225_201135.jpg

Been looking for a while for some at the right price just to get closer to my personal "complete" list. Thanks to @Alternative for these beauties. I'll be getting some new lenses cut from my replacement stash at some point since these have some swirls but the frames are just great.
View attachment 942935
What is this land of "complete" so many speak of? My journey has been long and I have never been able to find it!

What is this land of "complete" so many speak of? My journey has been long and I have never been able to find it!

Complete as in having at least one example of the x metals I want to have. XM/Ruby being the one Penny I want to have (although I did get a nice custom one done for my wife).

I understand there is no real completion to the hollow void that fills my Oakley collector's soul.

Latest Posts

Back