• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

XM/Ruby Penny

Oh I am well aware of your Ruby fantasyland Mr. Funky. It must be an almost religious experience when you go to your collection room.
Thank you.I can remember the very first time I set my eyes on their almost mystic beauty.
Having counted my Ruby, Ruby Clear, Prism Ruby and Ruby Polarized it comes too 35 pairs. So, a fair amount of my 'heaven'.

Last edited:
Thank you.I can remember the very first time I set my eyes on their almost mystic beauty.
Having counted my Ruby, Ruby Clear, Prism Ruby and Ruby Polarized it comes too 35 pairs. So, a fair amount of my 'heaven'.

I remember a few years back now (I think) when there was a deep ruby vs fruby discussion and you put up a picture with yours in groupings of outstanding ruby, to great ruby, to not as ruby. It was a glorious picture.

full.jpg

This one?

full.jpg

Or this one?

full.jpg

Or this one?
full.jpg

Or this one?

full.jpg

It finally clicked........

🦘Ruby Lenses 101

Last edited:
Been looking for a while for some at the right price just to get closer to my personal "complete" list. Thanks to @Alternative for these beauties. I'll be getting some new lenses cut from my replacement stash at some point since these have some swirls but the frames are just great.
View attachment 942935
Congrats buddy! Penny ruby is my favorite. Are they serialized?

Back