• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

XX Tio and R1 Ti on eBay

XxRuMKaxX

I Should Work at M-Experiment
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
This guys list price is not such a steal but like his name says.... don't be afraid to low ball him and he will make a deal happen. The main reason I am posting this thread though is I bought a piece from him last week and it was in super great minty condition. I would assume these pieces will be as well... The XX looks brand new.... Wheel and deal and maybe get a steal.... Items for sale by dontbeafaidoflowballingme | eBay

This guys list price is not such a steal but like his name says.... don't be afraid to low ball him and he will make a deal happen. The main reason I am posting this thread though is I bought a piece from him last week and it was in super great minty condition. I would assume these pieces will be as well... The XX looks brand new.... Wheel and deal and maybe get a steal.... Items for sale by dontbeafaidoflowballingme | eBay
was it you who got his Jordan R1? dude originally listed it at $2800 but came WAY down

giphy (1) copy.gif

Latest Posts

Back