• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

XX Twenty (2012) Nose pads

Marl

Oakley Beginner
I've been stalking around here and reading for quite a while. I've found multiple mentions of the Juliet large nose pads working on the gen. 1 twenties. But is there a work around for the 2012 version? Both of mine are missing now.

I believe @"TRUMP" had some earsocks for sale for the 2012 XX. Not sure if he had nosebombs for it too. Got a picture of what the nosebomb mounting area looks like? I’ve never had a pair of those.

I believe @"TRUMP" had some earsocks for sale for the 2012 XX. Not sure if he had nosebombs for it too. Got a picture of what the nosebomb mounting area looks like? I’ve never had a pair of those.

Unfortunately I do not. I couldn't even tell you how long they've been missing. I've had these since 2012 and wear them 12 hours a day 6 days a week. I got them out of the case last week and noticed they werent there. I put them on and it didnt feel strange....I'm gonna assume its been a while lol. As I recall though, they weren't very big.

Unfortunately I do not. I couldn't even tell you how long they've been missing. I've had these since 2012 and wear them 12 hours a day 6 days a week. I got them out of the case last week and noticed they werent there. I put them on and it didnt feel strange....Im gonna assume its bern a while lol. As I recall though, they weren't very big.

You can’t get a picture of the nosebomb area where they attach? I thought you said you have the glasses

My bad, I thought you meant the bombs themselves...
20190326_192058.jpg
20190326_192106.jpg
20190326_192119.jpg
20190326_192124.jpg

Those mounting points are strange as hell. I don’t think you will find an alternative that will work for those besides the original bombs.

Those mounting points are strange as hell. I don’t think you will find an alternative that will work for those besides the original bombs.

That's pretty much the conclusion I have been coming to before I posted here. I've been scouring the Internet for anything that will work. I've even contemplated purchasing a used set of frames off Ebay just to source the bombs. The other alternative is purchasing another new set of frames to put my lenses in (they are prescription). I have seen a few new sets on ebay but none that are my color...

That's pretty much the conclusion I have been coming to before I posted here. I've been scouring the Internet for anything that will work. I've even contemplated purchasing a used set of frames off Ebay just to source the bombs. The other alternative is purchasing another new set of frames to put my lenses in (they are prescription). I have seen a few new sets on ebay but none that are my color...

@"TRUMP" might have some. Gotta wait for him to chime in here.