• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

zcrxsi’s ongoing collection

After meticulous analysis I have discovered a flaw in your display. You could buy another Valve to make the one side have 3 or you could sell 1 Valve to me to have an even 2 on both sides. Let me know...I am here for you bro!View attachment 570952

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

He should just send me that blue one. Then we would both have four. I already have the box for it!

After meticulous analysis I have discovered a flaw in your display. You could buy another Valve to make the one side have 3 or you could sell 1 Valve to me to have an even 2 on both sides. Let me know...I am here for you bro!View attachment 570952

LMAO! I was wondering when someone would point that out

LMAO! I was wondering when someone would point that out
I figure you are the anal retentive type and this has been keeping you up at night. We need to do something about this so you can get some sleep again.

Just picked up a 3.2 single tower yesterday. I’ve been waiting to get my hands on another for awhile now. I’ll update pics once I set it up, but in the meantime, here’s a picture of it from the seller.
6f72ae781fbc27319f1c05f50516838d.jpg

Also, it’s good to know a single wide fits in my car. I was able to close the hatch and haul that bitch home. Info like that is extremely handy for the future. I don’t have to use a truck or van from now on unless I get a double wide.
83b67db4f8552049dfa962985bfc7e91.jpg

Back