• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Zero 0.4 arm broken

LaParka

Oakley Beginner
Hello! I have a pair of Zero 0.4 square that I have owned since new. Last year the left ear arm broke where it meets the frame (picture) and I can’t seem to find any replacement parts or anyone to fix this since it’s plastic. Ran across this forum and figured I would ask - any repair options or parts out there? Thank you!!
6094B0CB-F7E2-4EFD-9824-288D439C2700.jpeg

Your best bet may be to pick up a beater pair (lens trashed but ear stems still good) off eBay, Mercari or the like.... look for something cheap.
The arms are interchangeable with the Sub Zeros through the Zero 0.6 (not the "New Zero" models).
There is a lot of info here about removing the stems.
Given the age of the plastic, it's always dicey messing with them however...
Here is a link that ID's the diff. Zero models....
Good luck 👍
O-Review

Your best bet may be to pick up a beater pair (lens trashed but ear stems still good) off eBay, Mercari or the like.... look for something cheap.
The arms are interchangeable with the Sub Zeros through the Zero 0.6 (not the "New Zero" models).
There is a lot of info here about removing the stems.
Given the age of the plastic, it's always dicey messing with them however...
Here is a link that ID's the diff. Zero models....
Good luck 👍
O-Review
61E60CE9-F95B-4109-B61D-C36E80B709EC.gif

I too have been looking for a fix or a replacement arm left side, or a set of replacement arms for the Oakley Sliver Edge part number 009413-0265, without any luck at all. If you come across a fix or if by any chance you came across any arm replacements let me know. I will return the favor also, good luck to us both.

Oakley Sliver Left Temple arm close view.jpg

Sorry for the ignorance, are you saying you can print a replacement arm for my original request on the Zero 0.4 square model? Not sure what you mean by “pro” stems…. Greatly appreciate the response and would be interested if it’s possible. I’ve looked around for ages and miss being able to wear these. Thanks!

Back