• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Zero 0.4 arm broken

Sorry for the ignorance, are you saying you can print a replacement arm for my original request on the Zero 0.4 square model? Not sure what you mean by ā€œproā€ stemsā€¦. Greatly appreciate the response and would be interested if itā€™s possible. Iā€™ve looked around for ages and miss being able to wear these. Thanks!

Pro stems donā€™t fold

I can print arms but I havenā€™t found a robust way to make folding ones yet. If you want ā€œproā€ stems I can hook you up
I would also like to understand what what "Pro" stems means. I would also like to find out about a replacement. Thank you for your input.

Pro stem is no swivel point. Just straight stem. :cool-33:šŸ¤™
OK, I think I now understand, so the end of the "pro" stem is where the swivel point is and where my break has occurred. Is there any solution where the swivel point is in place?
Pro stems donā€™t fold
OK, I think I now understand, so the end of the "pro" stem is where the swivel point is and where my break has occurred. Is there any solution where the swivel point is in place?

Back