• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anything Other Than Oakley?

I know it's sacrilegious, but for driving and wearing work clothes, like suits and ties, I like Serengeti drivers. Their current generation of glass driver lenses is amazing. Incredibly crisp, sharp and contrasty. I understand glass lenses are not useful and pretty much dangerous for sporty activities, but for just walking around, the bright crisp contrast of Serengeti glass driver lenses are unmatched IMO. Oakley lens tints Bronze polarized, Tungsten, Titanium are all nice, but I prefer Seregenti glass driver lenses for contrast lenses.
Now in terms of looks, and distribution, they have very limited styles and are pretty hard to find except off the internet. They are owned by Bushnell and I think that only helps their optics.
That being said, anytime I travel or go on vacation or play any sport, I'm wearing Oakleys.

I know it's sacrilegious, but for driving and wearing work clothes, like suits and ties, I like Serengeti drivers. Their current generation of glass driver lenses is amazing. Incredibly crisp, sharp and contrasty. I understand glass lenses are not useful and pretty much dangerous for sporty activities, but for just walking around, the bright crisp contrast of Serengeti glass driver lenses are unmatched IMO. Oakley lens tints Bronze polarized, Tungsten, Titanium are all nice, but I prefer Seregenti glass driver lenses for contrast lenses.
Now in terms of looks, and distribution, they have very limited styles and are pretty hard to find except off the internet. They are owned by Bushnell and I think that only helps their optics.
That being said, anytime I travel or go on vacation or play any sport, I'm wearing Oakleys.

This thread here (link follows) is about the same subject, only it's fresh / not three years dead and has a lot more activity...

http://www.oakleyforum.com/threads/glasses-other-than-oakley.41781/

Latest Posts

Back