• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Can you help identify 1990s frog skin…

GreggyG

Oakley Beginner
Can you help with what the frame and lens options were here?

I think they were clear lenses but the seem slightly colored. And I think the lenses are Prizm violet and not the blue sapphire but my wife can’t remember and I don’t know if there were other options , thank you.

1A8A47CF-A160-4A1D-A3E8-DA9E6D6A8D5E.png

Thank you, do you in if I can actually buy them from that website? Amd, she may have gotten them in like 1992-1995, so is that a 2nd gen?
No O-review is a place like here, only something is available if someone is selling it, you can put a want to buy add in the exchange area when you meet the exchange requirements, and maybe someone would have a pair for sale.

O- review has the biggest data base of most everything Oakley has ever made

The link I posted is for a 1st gen, but it is possible it could be a second gen, the only way to know if she remember them being all plastic hinges or if they had metal hinges, metal hinges were on 1st gen only

Thank you, do you in if I can actually buy them from that website? Amd, she may have gotten them in like 1992-1995, so is that a 2nd gen?
If you wanted, you can build the same pair only with modern parts from the Oakley site.

Most Gen 1 and Gen 2 frogs are not really wearable with how brittle they are.

Back