• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

CISCO ADLER Package For "Island In The Sun Deluxe Package - Quantity = 50"

Status
Not open for further replies.
God I'm a sucker I just ordered some. Spineless fool that I am I kinda hope they're out of stock or have gray lenses in which case I asked them to cancel my order.
If they send them and they have grays Imma boycott that track hard I think I need to see a shrink about this damn addiction!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL...now to play the waiting game.

Oh waiting my favorite! lol..... Has anyone had their order status confirmed or are we all still pending?
Hope they don't charge me if they have sold out!

That is a pretty messed up video... haha. I was only like half watching it and then, yeah

HAHA - oh dear lord.. I didn't even know the video was that messed up.. I watched the first 20 seconds and stopped it, because I was wondering which frogskins he was wearing? Sorry about that..

At least no one is shot? This is just a gathering of ladies and a pair of awesome frogskins!! :D

SO no one has those Frogs?

They don't get released until the 13/09, bit rubbish really plus I don't even know whether they have any although my PayPal payment status says 'completed'.
So the cash will come out and the shades may not be in stock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back