• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Couldn't help but laugh

Id have to say no. True Douches spend money on real white shades, spray tan, hair gel, and ironing spray for the popped collars. Poor Douches that buy fake pairs are just trying to hard and are wanna be douches.

And that settles that.:D

But wow, the concept of a wanna-be douche is mindblowing... I think I just puked in my mouth a little bit...

but wouldn't you hold the highest honor of doucharry if you had to buy fake **** in order to become a douche !?!?

Almost makes you wonder if the real douches' in the wild would accept a fake douche wannabe or if there would be some sort of hierarchy.....I think there may already be a documentary about it called TOWIE on UK tv

Here's a great definition for douchebag that once existed on wikipedia:

"Douche bag - a person, usually male, with a variety of negative qualities, specifically arrogance and engaging in obnoxious and/or irritating actions, most often without malicious intent."

I think the key implication is that douchebags typically don't realize that they're douchebags.

Latest Posts

Back