• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Dillion lenses

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Ive seen a posting about Dillion lenses. I did some research but would rather have y’alls opinion. For those who have them, how are they with hiding your eyes. I noticed with my BIP’s you can see my eyes. And this isn’t good cause no one likes being eye raped. Especially from a middle age fat man. So what is the best lense for hiding eyes. Now I’m wondering how many women have seen me eye raping them.

I only have black, blue and gold NIR.
I would say blue, then black and last gold for hiding eyes. I’ve heard silver is best...

If lighting is right, eyes can be seen with pretty much any lens...

The lenses, from when I've worn them hide your eyes really well. Just like with BIP though, if sunlight enters in from the backside of lens and at an angle, they'll be able to see your eyes.

After trying all of them, this is the order in how well eyes are hidden:

1. Black & Silver are tied at first place
2. Blue comes in at a close second
3. Gold comes in last

Ive seen a posting about Dillion lenses. I did some research but would rather have y’alls opinion. For those who have them, how are they with hiding your eyes. I noticed with my BIP’s you can see my eyes. And this isn’t good cause no one likes being eye raped. Especially from a middle age fat man. So what is the best lense for hiding eyes. Now I’m wondering how many women have seen me eye raping them.

Lol!!! So thats why guys wear mirror-like lenses?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol!!! So thats why guys wear mirror-like lenses?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

download.jpg

Back