• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Display case score! My 1st case!

Here's where I ran the wire...The plexi glass was already popped out in the front from transporting the case, so I was lazy I should have run it out the back....The big Oakley sign I have hides it decently.View attachment 178207View attachment 178208
Oh OK. Your looks like it is missing pieces. I'll show you later when I get home. I know a good fix for what you have though. No holes or anything. I will send you pics.

Here's where I ran the wire...The plexi glass was already popped out in the front from transporting the case, so I was lazy I should have run it out the back....The big Oakley sign I have hides it decently.View attachment 178207View attachment 178208
So there's an S channel made out of aluminum which runs the full height of the tower. It comes in two sections. It's attached with double sided adhesive. The wires can be neatly tucked behind it. You could fab one from lighter gauge aluminum found at a metal shop or from Home Depot. To make a clean bend without a sheet metal brake place the aluminum over the edge of a table and then bend over the edge with a long piece of 1X3 wood. If you're working with smaller sections try inserting a smal section about an inch wide into a sturdy book. Press the book closed tightly and then bend the aluminum against a flat surface. You will need something fairly thin like 1/16 or 1/8.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Latest Posts

Back