• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

E-cigarettes / Vaping

deegee

Oakley Beginner
Philippines
Decided a week ago to quit smoking, so I picked up an Electronic cigarette to counteract the cravings, Was just wondering if anyone from the forum uses e-cigarettes?what kind and how is it for you? For me haven't lit up a cigarette for a week now, so things are looking up.

Used to smoke an e-cig up until the time I read an article about some guy in the States that had the battery explode in his face. That was enough to revert me back to the good 'ol nicotine sticks.

If you're able to get "Zyban" where you live, I know of a number of people who've used this to quit and haven't touch a cigarette since.

I just started with e cig yesterday. I'm using the maintenance free drip system (no tank). I still crave for the cigarette though and smoke atleast after every meal and during coffee break which I think is pointless using e cig. Lol
I'm trying though. I think I should get those juice with 6% nicotine to help with the addiction.

Used to smoke an e-cig up until the time I read an article about some guy in the States that had the battery explode in his face. That was enough to revert me back to the good 'ol nicotine sticks.

If you're able to get "Zyban" where you live, I know of a number of people who've used this to quit and haven't touch a cigarette since.

Yep, it's frightening but that was actually just initial stages where e-cigs was introduced, now it's completely safe, some manufacturers use Fuses, variable voltage sytem, full mechanical cigs without wires, etc. thanks for the suggestion though, unfortunately I don't have access to Zyban.

I just started with e cig yesterday. I'm using the maintenance free drip system (no tank). I still crave for the cigarette though and smoke atleast after every meal and during coffee break which I think is pointless using e cig. Lol
I'm trying though. I think I should get those juice with 6% nicotine to help with the addiction.

Parekoy, your in manila right?I'm using the E-go starter kit for now. For me I started with the medium nictone dosage with 18mg nic. and eventually tapered down to 12mg nic. first few days i did suck on it like a hungry dragon just to get satisfied, thankfully na bawasan din. LOL!. how is it going for you anyway?

Parekoy, your in manila right?I'm using the E-go starter kit for now. For me I started with the medium nictone dosage with 18mg nic. and eventually tapered down to 12mg nic. first few days i did suck on it like a hungry dragon just to get satisfied, thankfully na bawasan din. LOL!. how is it going for you anyway?

Yep in Manila. I have cut down with the cigarette since I started. Not drastically tho. I'm using the joyetech. I still crave and really trying my best to quit with the help of the e-cig. Fingers crossed...

You are not alone deegee.
I stopped smoking 3 weeks ago, so it's day 21 for me.

Cold turkey style?lol!

Thanks for the support, hopefully this is all the way. I did notice my sinusitis kinda cleared up. After 3 days without the real thing.

Latest Posts

Back