• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Eastern Boarder Frogskins 1 Of 7?

Yeah, to be accurate id probably double those numbers...

But keeping the numbers low keeps the hype up! its like the 1000 Van NEss Wus, that release in Asia, and then another 1000+ showed up in vaults all across the US...

Yeah, to be accurate id probably double those numbers...

But keeping the numbers low keeps the hype up! its like the 1000 Van NEss Wus, that release in Asia, and then another 1000+ showed up in vaults all across the US...
Just curious...do you have inside knowledge there are more or are you just guessing?

EB I. White - 3D. Quantity 6 pairs.
EB II. Clear/Polished White - Grey. Quantity 7 pairs.
EB III. Anti-Freeze/White - 24K. Quantity 10 pairs.

What is the frame, lens, and any other details of the unreleased prototype pair in store colours?
Unrealesed color was a yellow frame with blue iridium lenses and blue lettering. They made 2 pairs one for the owner of EB the other ended up in the old warehouse managers hands and then have been passed on since then.

And yeah those number posted by RVF are correct double checked the ones I quoted earlier were me trying to remember but RVF is correct

Employees received a few personal pairs and so did the shops, if they didnt want them they were put on the shelf to sell...

These were not really all that special imo, Oakley pretty much just brought a bag of parts to them and said snap something cool together...

Id say the bag is the coolest part to me, Id love to have one of those.

I agree with the numbers, but I also agree with questioning those numbers. How many times has Oakley claimed a number to find out that they actually released more. Anybody still think the Old glories or union jacks were limited to 250?

Drew I agree the three pairs as a whole leave a lot to be desired, really just left over bits and pieces. I do happen to really like the 3d pair, but the other two I could definitely live without. Can't believe someone paid 800 for matte white legs polished clear orbitals and grey etched lenses and a microbag. If a pair like this goes that high I think I can safely say there are a few of my dream frogs that I may never get. Such is life!

I agree with the numbers on the Olympic series they are way off as well as the van ness. Do I believe over 1000 pair hit vaults in the U.S.? Not a chance. But there are more than 1000 produced.

OGfrog - the legs to the easternboarders are polished white all all three pair.

Latest Posts

Back