• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Female Glasses

The Fives sq is also a good smaller frame, that was my fiancé's first pair and she still loves them. Also the Ideal is sort of a sporty women's frame.

I wish Oakley would design more sporty female glasses instead of those big bug eyed things. They should bring back Pennys!! The X-Metals are so much better looking than the newer glasses.

Blame D&G and 'fashion icons' like Victoria Beckham, Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan and the like.

Although my wife does like her purple tiger Unfaithfuls....

It's no wondder Oakley has trouble cracking the female market with the frames they offer. You can get oversized Spiderman glasses from any female specific manufacturer. For sport frames, the best thing out is probably the Commit. But why not just go for a Half Jacket, HJ2, or Flak? All of those are truly unisex.

It's no wondder Oakley has trouble cracking the female market with the frames they offer. You can get oversized Spiderman glasses from any female specific manufacturer. For sport frames, the best thing out is probably the Commit. But why not just go for a Half Jacket, HJ2, or Flak? All of those are truly unisex.
True but my sisters didnt like em

Not crazy about the Commit or the Fives Sq. I have a pair of Half Jackets but want more or a variety. The Flak Jacket glasses are a little too big for my face :(

The Fives sq is also a good smaller frame, that was my fiancé's first pair and she still loves them. Also the Ideal is sort of a sporty women's frame.

A pic from 2012:
Fives 3.0 Ducati Black Iridium Polar

ag3dpv2w.jpg

Latest Posts

Back