• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fernando Alonso - Hurry Up With Your Special Edition Please

I love the sounds of F1 from the late 80's early 90's. I got to see them when they were in phoenix, and I was not prepared for the ear splitting sound from Mansell's Williams, it hurt. And I love the sound of the old Judd V10. My absolute favorite sound still is from the Group 44 Audi's that dominated Trans Am and GTO in the late 80's. Oh yeah, I would love an Alonso special edition if they ever made one.

[video=youtube;B4l-0zH00nI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4l-0zH00nI&feature=related[/video]
Yeah the late 80's - 90's F1 cars sounded amazing, the 1992 williams had a very controversial electronic ride height adjustment system among other driver aids which just killed other teams especially Ayrton Senna in the McLaren.
Those v-10's were amazing. Hotep, had no idea you were a F1 fan! awesome, or at least an auto racin fan!

damn you both Oakley_Sight & Herbsley!
can't take this british humor anymore . . . :big_boss:

damn you both Oakley_Sight & Herbsley!
can't take this british humor anymore . . . :big_boss:

Wow.
It's happened.

I mean I always dreamt of this day of course.
But I never seriously believed I'd live to see it . . . .

Nerd has finally cracked under the pressure of R Williams jokes.

Oh my goodness. What a year I'm having.
My first 2012 Oakley purchase is a Soviet Hijinx.
My second is a WITK.
And now this happens.

I'm gunna have to start playing the UK Lotto or something, cos boy am I on a roll.
I mean, how can this year get any better?

2012 - The Year of the Herb.
:biggrin:

(just kidding, Nerd, I know you love the RW gags really)

Ah, I'm only ribbing mate.

You wouldn't take the WITK away from all his new brothers and sisters. :sad:

I notice you have another for sale. Crikey, how many of the 300 pairs did you buy?
I know BAPD bought 2
Did you stockpile the other 298 ? :smile:

Latest Posts

Back