• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

First Gen Ruby Juliets

Dardonardo

Oakley Expert
Spain
Sorry, I made a mistake they are fire not ruby...

I am considering buying a pair of juliets with serial number J******A so according to O review these are first gen fire juliets. Do you think these are a good buy? If I wanted to trade them in the future, do you think I would find people interested in them?

Thanks!

Oh, you are right :) my bad, still do you think that second gen plasma with fire might be something worth investing in?

Not as a collectible investment but as a wear pair; too bad about the lens scratches but $260 for a 2nd gen plasma frame is a decent price if you really want it, IMO.

I guess I will let them go then, I already have a plasma Juliet... I will save the money for my first Xsquared... I will find a pair some day :)

I guess I will let them go then, I already have a plasma Juliet... I will save the money for my first Xsquared... I will find a pair some day :)
You would be paying $260.00 for a frame basiclly.......smart choice not to buy as an investment. If they where $100.00 then YES!

Latest Posts

Back