• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Frogmetal

Do you have them yet pics.. your new xmetal name is soulless-X. Since your used to odd eyewear mars maybe your thing too
I don't have either yet.

the xx were shipped Monday from Hungary so probably not for a few weeks

the juliets will be heading to Zach before they come to me here. lol. I need something unique done to them.

IMG_3153.JPG
IMG_0858.JPG

I'd like them to look similar to this
20151204_234544_resized.jpg

Looks like it's gonna be a great time to score some epic frogs! ;)
I'm not quite ready to let go of some great ones for metals yet but I definitely want to clear some room in my cabinet. unfortunately prices have dropped on standard stuff so now might not be the time. Heaven help me if I'm going to end up liking the metals as much as the pictures of them... who knows maybe I'll look stupid in them. no tracking updates yet on the double x but I'm hoping I'll see them by the end of the week. I have an opportunity for a pair of Juliets that sounds like a good deal but I'm so green I'm nervous about pulling the trigger on a pair from a seller I don't know.

How difficult is it to change rubbers or lenses. also is there a way to determine the nose bridge is decent by photos. I've heard it's one of the most important things to look for. thanks in advance

I never seen a person didn't find at least one exmetal they look badass in. Lenses and rubbers are pretty easy. But some times you gotta use a bit of force pulling some lenses on on some frames! FYI X squared is good amount of force but frames can take it.. if you don't you will jack up edges of the lenses. Mars are a pain somtimes till you get system down then it's ok. Tune seems easy but if done wrong can jack up your xmetals big time. If you want advice on xmetals feel free to pm. If you got enough to green I may have one :p:D

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back