• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Frogmetal

Well. they look great, feel great and my wife hates them on me. perfect. lol. the nose bridge is wicked loose but that's cool. I know a guy who knows a guy who can help a guy fix that lol.. thanks all yall. 2 more to come. better ones I think. perhaps just tighter anyway. View attachment 291588 View attachment 291589 View attachment 291590 View attachment 291591
That is very nice.
This video by Oakley about X-Metal will hook you up with more xmtal frame, hopefully ;).
And the nosebridge, if the coupler is not melted too bad, leave it there, imo. Too tight bridge, it will be not be convenient for wearing, unless for display.
Some time later, and if you have a beater frame, preferably a juliet due to low price, Experiment time!! Try the Linegear pin pusher and enjoy the fun of disassembling the frame, change pin and coupler, and you can even switch the nosebridge of different color finish to make a new DIY frame. Have fun bro.

That is very nice.
This video by Oakley about X-Metal will hook you up with more xmtal frame, hopefully ;).
And the nosebridge, if the coupler is not melted too bad, leave it there, imo. Too tight bridge, it will be not be convenient for wearing, unless for display.
Some time later, and if you have a beater frame, preferably a juliet due to low price, Experiment time!! Try the Linegear pin pusher and enjoy the fun of disassembling the frame, change pin and coupler, and you can even switch the nosebridge of different color finish to make a new DIY frame. Have fun bro.
That was great thank you so much

I like the lens and rubber color on that TiO2. I like the XX more than the Juliet. Congratulations on the new pairs and good luck deciding what to do.

Latest Posts

Back