• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holbrook hooked

Stonebank

Oakley Beginner
Hi all was given a pair of Holbrooks and used them for fishing, sort of took them for granted but have weirdly fallen for them..

Left them on a boat for a few months the de-lamination is strong

My search for replacement fire iridium lenses led me here - Oakley store in London uk said they’re not available anymore
0A047EF0-48A7-4808-BE59-DAEDBDD645A6.jpeg

Hi all was given a pair of Holbrooks and used them for fishing, sort of took them for granted but have weirdly fallen for them..

My search for replacement fire iridium lenses led me here - Oakley store in London uk said they’re not available anymore View attachment 1065469
Aloha and welcome to the Forum. :cool-33:🤙

istockphoto-914049668-612x612.jpg

Maybe @Chris A Hardaway can help you.

My search for replacement fire iridium lenses led me here - Oakley store in London uk said they’re not available anymore View attachment 1065469
My friend @crazywayne311 loves Holbrooks. Maybe he can hook you up with new lenses.

I can perhaps get red iridium polarized. Not the orange fire look. But might still be sweet. They cost about $110 plus shipping usd. A lot of guys love the red lenses oem brand new in box.

Thanks guys - I think I must post 9000 messages and solve a simple quantum mechanics puzzle before being able to message 😃 did notice @crazywayne311 and @Chris A Hardaway mentioned so perhaps they pick this up. I’m UK based so there’s that.

Do any of you recognise the frame year? - a Matt brown frame with yellow O, the guy in the shop seemed pretty excited over them. No size stamps just made in USA and Holbrook stamps, they are standard Holbrook not the XL as lenses tried in store fitted well with no rattle.

I should try to get less hung up on small things, maybe some blue but the brown is nice and good for sea fishing

Salt water - not so much!

B87E2EF0-DC9E-4261-83DD-F7D6D6E6C41C.jpeg

Oh and Revant say their Fore Red Mirrorshield is a good likeness to the Fire Iridium - anyone have experience with that? (8992 posts to go)

Brand new members need at least 15 posts and 15 days in order to access the sales thread and be able to reply to messages.

@Stonebank I think I did mention plus shipping. Yes I can read, lol, contrary to popular belief. I don't consider distance much of a hurdle as I do ship and buy many things world wide.

Any one else think these might be 24k iridium, not fire?

They could be the "shaun white" Holbrook color from years ago. It's amazing how fast time flies.

I might be able to find you prizm 24k lenses too?
Was shown the 24k they were ok but am hung up on the red tint of the iridium but not the Ruby I was also shown, yet not red maybe orange. I clearly need help.. congrats on the reading tho 😂

Flicking through the search results for FI lenses they seem quite popular seems odd why Oakley would discontinue them

Anyone seen those brown frames before?

Latest Posts

Back