• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holbrook hooked

...also be aware that early Holbrooks have a different width than newer pairs.
In store they tried some standard Holbrook lenses which popped in with no issue. A great fit they said. Because size not on arms they were wondering if standard or XL, so standard they said…

Pretty sure they mentioned olympics or something about the frames but that I didn’t quite hear and is a way deeper dive than my please can I have some new lenses please.

I didn’t know I would end up here - but am liking it! 😂

So, those lenses in Poland are the real deal/fit a standard Holbrook? Newbie alert

In store they tried some standard Holbrook lenses which popped in with no issue. A great fit they said. Because size not on arms they were wondering if standard or XL, so standard they said…

Pretty sure they mentioned olympics or something about the frames but that I didn’t quite hear and is a way deeper dive than my please can I have some new lenses please.

I didn’t know I would end up here - but am liking it!

So, those lenses in Poland are the real deal/fit a standard Holbrook? Newbie alert
The 'standard' Holbrooks come in a 55mm and 57mm width.
XL's are bigger again in both height and width....

Last edited:
OCP meaning when the frames are purchased you can choose a different lens?

Do the photos I’ve added make you think you agree with the store they are fire iridium?
"Oakley Custom Project", where you can custom order them, frame/stem color, icon color, lenses, etc.

Those look like Fire Iridium to me, are they slightly green to look through?

Yes those appear to be real Oakley lenses, but can't swear to it.

There are other Holbrook guys here but this is my opinion. There are only three options, Oakley custom frame in matte rootbeer and they offer yellow icons but not rivets so (most likely) someone else customized (doubtful) OR fake as a three dollar bill.

As far as lens go, looks like 24k
Is it a bronze base color when looking through? If it’s fire it will have a greenish tint.
Orrrrr aftermarket/3rd party lens.

If it were me, I’d go prizm 24k polars or whatever 24k I could find or fire (which is pretty much impossible)

There are other Holbrook guys here but this is my opinion. There are only three options, Oakley custom frame in matte rootbeer and they offer yellow icons but not rivets so (most likely) someone else customized (doubtful) OR fake as a three dollar bill.

As far as lens go, looks like 24k
Is it a bronze base color when looking through? If it’s fire it will have a greenish tint.
Orrrrr aftermarket/3rd party lens.

If it were me, I’d go prizm 24k polars or whatever 24k I could find or fire (which is pretty much impossible)
It looks like gold rivets to me.

The lenses could definitely be 24k but need a straight on shot to see. They just look like fire from the side in my opinion.

Latest Posts

Back