• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holbrook hooked

If it's delaminating, it's a real Oakley lens hahaha !!!

Oakley lenses are the only lenses I've seen delaminate, even compared to aftermarket lenses

In the last 10 years, I've purchased and DEFENDED A LOT of aftermarket companies lenses...

They might not have the clarity of an Oakley lens, but I've never seen an aftermarket lens just combust and fragment like a damn Titan Submarine 🤣🤣🤣🤣

If it's delaminating, it's a real Oakley lens hahaha !!!

Oakley lenses are the only lenses I've seen delaminate, even compared to aftermarket lenses

In the last 10 years, I've purchased and DEFENDED A LOT of aftermarket companies lenses...

They might not have the clarity of an Oakley lens, but I've never seen an aftermarket lens just combust and fragment like a damn Titan Submarine 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I had a Maui Jim delaminate.

Not defending Oakleys **** coating, just sayin

I left them on the boat all through winter, thinking they were a pair of Fakeley’s, had already started to peel around the edges, washed them under the tap the other day, and they just shredded - pretty trippy looking through them now

I left them on the boat all through winter, thinking they were a pair of Fakeley’s, had already started to peel around the edges, washed them under the tap the other day, and they just shredded - pretty trippy looking through them now
Nice. Hope you can get some lenses. That’s a nice looking pair, rootbeer is great.

Back