• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Do You Know?

@pistolpetefan23 That's a great idea. I used to collect MTG cards, and I still collect Warhammer stuff. At one point, I would do exactly that, if I wanted more, I sold existing stuff to make money for the new stuff. It's kinda how I gamble cause I know I have a compulsive spending problem. I'll pull out a set amount to gamble with.. 20.. 100, whatever, and I never pull out more than that. Any money I make off that 20... or 100, that's free game for Gambling.

When one gambles, the best strategy is to only gamble with your original stake, never with your winnings. Otherwise you tend to walk away with zero.

That said, if I can go all night at a blackjack table with free drinks and walk away breaking even, I call that a win...

When my buddy showed me how to play one slot machine in the stratosphere infinitely.. and the free drinks started rolling in, I was pretty ecstatic. I don't remember the setup, but I remember it involved not ever really winning big, but winning enough to just.. keep going.

Pace yourself, enjoy what you have.

I think that sums it up nicely :) Well said!

If you can't control the pace, and the pace begins to control you
Or you cannot enjoy what you have, well... it's time for a change!

Back