• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

If You Absolutely Had To Sell Your Fav Pair...

He has no camera

qtrain23 is correct...no camera, also: no iphone, no ipad, never uploaded/downloaded pics, don't sell on ebay, don't understand spread sheets, copy and paste, never added music to a pair of thumps (but have the rarest pairs!!), don't and never have made videos, never sent a text, no pics stored, just plain old photos - in colour mind! have little to no techno interest and on this forum likely to be at the very bottom in these respects. Maybe one day I will get things sorted, the day will come when I sell the collection, so then I'd have no choice. Also with now 824 pairs it is probably beyond likely I could ever take a pic of every pair (except over a long period if I sell the whole thing). I guess there are others on here that have not yet posted collection pics etc, so I am probably not alone.

I have sold off most of my collection of 270 ...really its a liberating feeling so if I had to sell the few pairs I have left I'd live ...I already dealt the 10W40 MD, Tribal MD, Scelzi Five...15 original XX's and all Splices except the hated fire lens that I never had....U adapt and start to realize they are only pieces of plastic and metal.....I am not meant to be a collector nor am I able to understand "collecting" even tho I have tried...the more I spent the stupider I felt...

Free at last

Free at last

thank God Almighty I'm free at last!

Just had to say that after reading this post ...

i wish i was on this forum when you were selling all your XX's! missed out!

I have sold off most of my collection of 270 ...really its a liberating feeling so if I had to sell the few pairs I have left I'd live ...I already dealt the 10W40 MD, Tribal MD, Scelzi Five...15 original XX's and all Splices except the hated fire lens that I never had....U adapt and start to realize they are only pieces of plastic and metal.....I am not meant to be a collector nor am I able to understand "collecting" even tho I have tried...the more I spent the stupider I felt...

Latest Posts

Back