1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Just editing this thread and unlocking it instead of clogging the board with WTB posts.

I'm looking for a pair of Jetty Surf frogs. If you have a pair, I don't need BNIB, I want to wear them.. I want to wear the hell out of them.

****Found the antifreeze pair, but leaving this here****Looking for a pair of Antifreeze Frogs. Would actually like to wear them, so as long as they're not broken or scuffed up really bad, I'll take them! Can pay immediately.

Last edited by a moderator: 8/4/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I know @fretburner79 had a pair of these a little while back

3. Anonymous

Anonymous I Should Work at Oakley...

Rating:
    100%
    I have a pair with OEM deep ruby lenses in them. I took the lenses from one of the older polished white/ruby pairs. PM me if interested!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous I Should Work at Oakley...

Rating:
    100%
    Well not cyclops deep but it's a nice ruby

Attached Files:

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    that's a good look for the anti-freezes

6. Anonymous