• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Long Wait is over But Issues (Updated )

OK So perfect never worn no Box for $560.00
So does that make these still worth $475 with scratched lens?

Well in the land of ebay you can sell them for what ever you want! So people base on what is selling, until now you could not touch IH juliet for less then 600 and i have seen them on there for 1500. The value of your glasses Definetly could be 475, and people would buy them on eBay at that price.

I have been hunting this for a long time.

Finally got them today
But there are 2 small nicks on the left lens CRAP
Seller listed as perfect.
Not sure what to do

View attachment 130046

can't really tell where the nicks are from your picture. But personally, if you know they are there....it'll always be the first thing that comes to mind whenever you look at your glasses. That's not a positive thing to the beholder who cares.

I personally would ask for a partial refund in the $100 range. Otherwise just return them.

David

So does that make these still worth $475 with scratched lens?
Without the peripherals to me what you have is essentially a clone. It's a plasma frame with violet rubbers but no extra rubbers.
If I had to have that colorway I might consider a pair with perfect lenses at that price but not scratched. To me the whole package is what I want- enameled coin, bag, extra rubbers, etc.
My .02

Where in the hell is the box.........do people throw these out,or sell em for an extra 150.00

Seller wanted pics So I sent this

Hope im not being to anal
And X man I also wonder how the box and coin get missed
I often wonder if they are stolen from a car ect?

100_0009_zps24c168d3.jpg

check the frame...it should have the IH juliet sku on them. if not, they are simply plasma juliets with IH lenses and rubbers.

yup, the box, coin and extra rubbers make this set desirable...

Well Seller says my pic the one posted above with the 2 nics dosent show him anything
he wont honor any partial refund
he wants em back
So good riddance
Ill buy a plasma frame and Clone my own

Doesn't show him anything? Shows me theres two ******* nicks on the lense.

Yea he is being a ****

here was his answer on e bay

The seller sent you a message
I cant see anything from your pictures.All I know is that there was nothing wrong with any of the lenses. Send them back because there worth more than what your asking me to refund.

Latest Posts

Back