• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Looked At The New Holiday Book

I'm really liking the Bazooka Frogskin.
I'd go for the Holbrook in the Bazooka colourway. Not been to NYC for 5 years so maybe overdue, but I won't get to Times Square by year end. I agree about them being overpriced anyway - might have to have a word with Dr Chop about how easy it would be to put that Bazooka finish on a Juliet instead...

Any idea when these will be released?

I'd be interested in a pair of the thermonuclear Holbrooks if anyone in the States in able to help me out.

Wonder if it's the pairs that Brian Takumi's been working on...
View attachment 113419 View attachment 113420 View attachment 113421 View attachment 113422

These look sick! Glad to see that Oakley is beginning to produce some cool pairs again. It seems to be a similar concept to the Patterson Frogskins, which obviously were a huge hit.

If someone does get a source for one of the frogs at retail price and doesn't want it themselves, please send me a pm. I would be very interested, TIA!

What did the Patterson Frogs sell for when they came out?

They sold for $350, so this would be a dramatic increase in price (200%), further supporting the belief these will be over priced.

There are a bunch of hand painted frames coming out with matching bags and cases. Kind of like the fallout decay pairs. Only certain stores are getting them and all are $700. There going to be a carbon fiber print holbrook with polarized lenses for $225. Carbon fiber d ring for $300.
A history of Oakley book, some really cool x metal t-shirts.
Where do you get the new holiday book?

Back