• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Looked At The New Holiday Book

I went in to a store today and got a look at the book. There will be a HQ display piece for sale, it will be serialized, only 500 made (price:150)
Also they will be giving away dog tag bottle openers on Black Friday. The book will be 200 bucks. There is also a frame that is using x metal parts, it's not 100% x metal but will have random x metal parts (price:700)
Do you know if they selling this piece at store only or online only? At the time the employees I spoke too only had general information about what was coming down the line.

Do you know if they selling this piece at store only or online only? At the time the employees I spoke too only had general information about what was coming down the line.
I was told in store only, and each store is only getting a hand full... They are only making 500 so this is a very limited piece (I have heard the D-clip is limited to) so your store might only get 1 or 2. They will go for sale on Black Friday, along with the book and x metal shirts. And the dog tag bottle opener will be given to the first 20-30 people who spend 100 bucks for more...

I was told in store only, and each store is only getting a hand full... They are only making 500 so this is a very limited piece (I have heard the D-clip is limited to) so your store might only get 1 or 2. They will go for sale on Black Friday, along with the book and x metal shirts. And the dog tag bottle opener will be given to the first 20-30 people who spend 100 bucks for more...

Well f***. All our stores are in major idiot traps here... Thanks for the info.

So from what Ive been told:
The hand painted pairs will be in stores soon but not for sale until 12/1/14, trying to build up hype.

The Book will be for sale on 11/19/14

The Carbon caribener is in stores now, limited to 500 each numbered and come in a cool display case

I am excited about the HQ display but the caribener doesn't get me to excited... As far as i know this upcoming HQ display is the first true display piece Oakley has done that they intentionally marketed. I love that it's serialized!

Mine store probably wont even have it and its the only Oakley store my STATE has.
That sucks, I am not sure if they are going to limit how many each person can buy but my feeling is only diehards and forum members will get excited about the HQ display or the book... I can't see the average consumer being to interested in a 150 dollar paperweight...

That sucks, I am not sure if they are going to limit how many each person can buy but my feeling is only diehards and forum members will get excited about the HQ display or the book... I can't see the average consumer being to interested in a 150 dollar paperweight...
Now i cant even go for the dogtag because my mom has radiation that day. 9:30am:(

Back