• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MARS: First impressions...

@DrtyHarry Those suit you man, keep wearin' em. ;)

I will be on the hunt for a pair of those myself (or 2 or 4..damn.) and have never had them on, so I may wear them even if I look like hell in them because I wear everything I get. Looking at them on your narrow face confirms that they'll be small on me.

@DrtyHarry Those suit you man, keep wearin' em. ;)

I will be on the hunt for a pair of those myself (or 2 or 4..damn.) and have never had them on, so I may wear them even if I look like hell in them because I wear everything I get. Looking at them on your narrow face confirms that they'll be small on me.
Honestly closer set your eyes are the better.. square jaw people look best in them . Shorter face also help ..look on line you will see.. they will fit you great . Random google search
IMG_4480.PNG

Wow! Between you and @KillerCollector I really need to get a pair on my mellon and see what's what!

Even if I look like the ultimate sped in them...I'm still going to grab at least one pair!
Yeah still have 2 pairs hammers custom and reg .in the end I will trade them for Romeo or X xx that I wear. Real Ruby lenses mainly for display thow
IMG_3354.JPG

Latest Posts

Back