• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Mars returning?

I’m trying to figure out what Oakleys new target audience is. I mean it was originally blue collar workers, surfers, casual sports fans and basically Gen X who like a little sci-fi look to their sunglasses. Now it appears to be Scalpers and people who have $2300 laying around to spend on sunglasses every couple months. They also seem to love the people who only set foot in an Oakley store once every 8 years or so for a new prescription.
Biden supporters maybe??? The love high inflation…..

Biden supporters maybe??? The love high inflation…..

giphy.gif

Screenshot 2023-10-05 184621.png

I’m trying to figure out what Oakleys new target audience is. I mean it was originally blue collar workers, surfers, casual sports fans and basically Gen X who like a little sci-fi look to their sunglasses. Now it appears to be Scalpers and people who have $2300 laying around to spend on sunglasses every couple months. They also seem to love the people who only set foot in an Oakley store once every 8 years or so for a new prescription.
"I want serial numbers 1 through 20, and I want them now..... no excuses, no bull sh1t.... just do it..."
1696558427975.gif