• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My X Metal Collection As A Whole...

This is truly an amazing collection. I have never seen so many X-Metals. If you ever feel like lightening the 24k XS load you've got there I'll be glad to help with that.

While doing my inventory I took these pictures of my X Metal collection, this is pretty much all of them with the exception of a few in the rotation that are stashed here and there. Having done the inventory I realized I have some extras that I am not extremely attached to so I will be letting go of some select few in various styles, they will be on the Bay in due time so stay posted...

inventory2231.jpg

Literally breathtaking!

As I saw the pictures and my jaw dropping first words out of my mouth " HOLY **** " well done sir, I now know... that i am in the minor leagues when i once thought I was in the show.

Can I hijack and post a pic of mine? A couple of weeks back I laid mine out in a similar way and I had not see this thread before. Not this many I hasten to add !! Feel free to say no, I will not be offended.