• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New version of Flak

It seems to me that the Flak Beta is meant to be a smaller version, perhaps replacing the Quarter Jacket. The Flak Draft seems to be a Fast Jacket replacement.

That makes sense. Only for me, personally the Fast Jacket was a better solution--deeper lenses--and I found the switch-locks on the pair I tried to be finicky. I think if I had longer nails it would not have been an issue but I found the locks hard to grab and move in the required direction.

I tried a few pairs of the Flak Betas on today. I have a smaller face, and I really, really liked them. Incredibly light and well-balanced. The pair I wanted, but can't justify right yet, had a pinkish Prizm lens-reflective on the front. A very contrast-enhancing tint.

They were $160 or $180 though...

I tried a few pairs of the Flak Betas on today. I have a smaller face, and I really, really liked them. Incredibly light and well-balanced. The pair I wanted, but can't justify right yet, had a pinkish Prizm lens-reflective on the front. A very contrast-enhancing tint.

I look forward to trying it out sometime!

It looks like a redesigned OG Half Jacket to me!

I think you're talking about prizm golf

Back