• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New version of Flak

Methinks you may not know ALL Police departments rules/policy...

I know some that DO have this rule and I know of others who don't give a F about it...
Right.......i have also noticed some cops are in good shape, others are fat as hell and look like they can't run 10 meters without having a heart attack..........are there different rules for each city on "police fitness" ?

Right.......i have also noticed some cops are in good shape, others are fat as hell and look like they can't run 10 meters without having a heart attack..........are there different rules for each city on "police fitness" ?

It's based on how many donut shops are around the patrol area as to what the fitness requirements are.

It's based on how many donut shops are around the patrol area as to what the fitness requirements are.
of course......

I actually think i would be an excellent cop, although my psyche and life is way to similar to Ronnie Barnhardt´s , just minus 100 pounds

Does anyone have face shots of these? The Draft looks pretty interesting. The arms remind me of the original Canteen.

IMG_3359.JPG
Does anyone have face shots of these? The Draft looks pretty interesting. The arms remind me of the original Canteen.

Back