• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakely Transition Lens Question

Tim7

Oakley Beginner
Doen anyone an own Oakely Transition Lens? Looking for some input on the quality and performance of these lens. Would be using them for cycling on cloudy days and and times where it is nearing sunset and in the evening. Would be using them with Radarlocks. Looking for some input before making a purchase.

Thanks in Advance,

Doen anyone an own Oakely Transition Lens? Looking for some input on the quality and performance of these lens. Would be using them for cycling on cloudy days and and times where it is nearing sunset and in the evening. Would be using them with Radarlocks. Looking for some input before making a purchase.

Thanks in Advance,

Sorry, meant to say Photochromic lens.

I have a pair of them and use them a fair amount. I feel that mine do not change that quickly, but from what I read the temperature has a part to play in it. When they change they are very nice to use. It is rather hot here in FL during the summer and they don't seem to get that dark to quickly. I hope that during the colder months they will work better.

Latest Posts

Back