• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Bottle Rocket 2.0 and Jackknife 4.0 Glasses

Speak for You, I've trodden on my RX Spikes......and they went crrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrunch. I also have a pair of RX O5's which have been retired from use. Just treat them like you treat you most prized Frogs: tenderly and with care....

Oh dear :( I'm better off sticking with my el cheapo frames that cost £25 with I managed to mangle in a few months.

I've Mag four with RX lens, Hatchet with Rx lens, Bracket 4.1 and Overlord coming in tomorrow..

I have quite poor vision so my lenses are pretty thick, even getting the special ones that are thinner than normal. Are there any of the Oakley Rx frames that would be best for thicker lenses, plus would fit my big head well? I kind of like the servos, Junkyard II, and Crosslinks but not sure how they'd fit or look with thicker lenses.

I've been using Frags as my reading glasses for a few months now, and have gotten several compliments on them. They're very comfortable.

Crosslinks (grey/cardinal) and Carbon Plates (polished midnight) I get compliments on both whenever I wear them.
51a7c120b632e.jpg

50887ab06f273.jpg

Back