• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Bottle Rocket 2.0 and Jackknife 4.0 Glasses

I just found my Intake 4.0's the other day. Now I need to get to the optometrist and get my eyes checked again so I can get my lenses for them.

I used to wear, then my wife introduced me to this new thing called contacts.

Blender 4.0

hudaduju.jpg

Corkscrew

ebe4apu6.jpg

Soft Tail

mama8ysa.jpg

Evade

je8esy5y.jpg

Socket 4.0

ygyna6y5.jpg

Anyone has overlord titanium? Im seeing two versions of titanium color on ebay. Either of the two says authentic. The silver icon and the other one is black. Did oakley releases 2 versions of it?

image.jpg

Trench RX in olive chrome with clear lenses.

image.jpg

Square Wire Big light metal with prescribed dark polarized lenses.

Last edited:
I have a pair of Carbon Plates that I like a lot. I have a brand new pair of overlords that I've never put lenses in that I'm selling. Anyone interested? Lol.

I've been wearing my Crosslink Switch for about 1.5 months now. I love them. I get lots of compliments and people asking what kind of glasses are those.

(In order)

- O3 (Light/C5/Rimless) - need to replace the lens due to the fact that they're scratched up and is the wrong perscription now... surprisingingly my eyes are getting better. Optometrists said in a few years I might not need glasses. (-1.75, -1.50)

- Bottle Rocket 2.1 (Light/C5 + Transitions) - frame broke a few millimeters above the left arm (out of warranty) (-1.50, -1.50)

- Wingback (Gunmetal/Half Rimless/Titanium) - just picked them up yesterday and loving it. (-1.25, -1.00)

Latest Posts

Back