• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Oakley Branded Original Display Case - LED Lighting, Air Filteration, Turntable, idock

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what's the price u are trying to sell to forum at?

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:

Same price as on eBay...I put the price on my original post here....that is the eBay starting price...

Username Hidden said:
Same price as on eBay...I put the price on my original post here....that is the eBay starting price...
Says starting at not that's the price. Does it have something to turn it from outside or is it inside

Username Hidden said:

I'm thinking forum members can get it for the starting price? 1300 plus shipping?

Username Hidden said:
Says starting at not that's the price. Does it have something to turn it from outside or is it inside

We would consider an offer of the starting price plus shipping which we will contribute to....but anyone here that is interested would still need to place the bid on eBay....hope that explains things a bit easier...

The switch for the turntable..is located inside...

Username Hidden said:
I'm thinking forum members can get it for the starting price? 1300 plus shipping?

If they make me that offer I will consider it....bear in mind...that we are also contributing $100 towards the shipping and purchasing the packing material...so the asking price is not as high as one might think...

Username Hidden said:
If only it was the 2.0!

Username Hidden said:
anyone here that is interested would still need to place the bid on eBay....

You really want to pay all those fees???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back