• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Forum 10,000 Member Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing in the Xmetal line up evoked such a strong emotional response when I unboxed it for the first time as the Romeo 1 first gen Ti/gold. Nothing.
Others came very close and I "love" them all but the R1 Ti is without a doubt in my mind the King of the Xmetals and Ruler of the Oakley Universe ! :biggrin:

Last edited:
I have Too many favorite pairs in my list that I can think of in my collection, but for each of the categories will be for the X metal, is the Mars leather, for the Vintage O matter is the Plate and for the froggies its my serialized Grenade Olive frogskins.

Last edited:
Thought I would input my .02- Thanks Boss for doing something as special as this. The Oakley Forum is definitely the best place on the web to get quality Oakley information for all products they made. My Favorites are the X-Metal line, but the Finito Juliet is probably my favorite. Subtle but classy at the same time. I love my JJ signed pair.

Ruby Juliets are by far my favorite pair... but I've also used the New Straight Jacket FMJ with Ice and flames as a go to for years!

Thanks for the contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back